Is there a way to select a group of messages (or even one folder) and
download message bodies?  Sort of like selective download with the
Dispatcher, I suppose.

For the account I use for mail lists, (using IMAP) I sync headers
only.  I'd like to be able to select a group of messages or a whole
folder and download the full message bodies to be able to archive
messages in Mailbag Assistant and clean up my IMAP folders.

I'm really hoping there is a way to do this by selecting messages - I
realize that I could probably temporarily switch a folder to sync full
messages. But that means have to remember to switch back and for large
folders, I may not want to sync the whole folder at one time.

 ken                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]