Scott Frederick @ 2005-Jan-11 2:16:56 PM
"Can't repair Inbox" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> After downloading messages this morning I can't access my inbox. I
> get an error message "An error occurred ... blah blah. Do you
> want to repair the message base now?"

> When I do Folder Maintenance - Check Integrity/Repair. The process
> stalls at just over 75%.

Close The Bat!
In your data directory, move the .TBI file for your Inbox somewhere
else.
Restart The Bat!

This will force The Bat! to rebuild your index from scratch, hopefully
fixing your problem.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

With a rubber duck, one's never alone.