***^\     ."_)~~
 ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Mon, 7 Mar 2005,
   @  @      at 20:59:04 +0000, when MFPA wrote:

>> even the Menu Navigator doesn't help me.

> What/where is the menu navigator? I can't find the term in the
> help file and the search tool on TBUDP brings up several pages
> none of which actually contain the search term.

On the left of the TB's title bar you have a tiny button near to
"minimize" one, with a question mark on it. Push it (by mammalizing it).
There is also a kbd shortcut but I can't recall, since it doesn't work
under my 98SE, while in XP does. Perhaps Alt+F12.

--
Mica
PGP keys nestled at: http://bardo.port5.com/pgpkeys/