MFPA @ 2005-Mar-7 3:59:04 PM
"View Modes" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> even the Menu Navigator doesn't help me.

> What/where is the menu navigator? I can't find the term in the help
> file and the search tool on TBUDP brings up several pages none of
> which actually contain the search term.

If it is not there, go to Options/Preferences and check "Display
MenuNavigator..."

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

In an office: AFTER TEA BREAK STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT AND STAND
UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD