Hi Ralph,
  On 28/3/2005 3:18 PM +0200, you wrote:

For a full text search, i guess, i have to make a full sync - is that
right?

Actually, no. It'll just work, but it wouldn't be as fast as if you had all message bodies locally cached.

The alt-click and quick searching also work.

How to use those?

Hold down the alt button while clicking on any item in the message list. TB! will list all messages containing the same message list element.
So if you wish to see all messages from me, just hold down the alt button and click on my name in the message list. You can do the same for message subject, and the various flags. You may wish to see all messages with attachments. Just alt-click on the attachment icon in a message containing an attachment. It's a great feature.

The quick search works by just typing in the message list field, the string that you're searching for. The quick search will do only message list searches. Not whole message searches.

--
 Allie Martin
-=-=-