Hello Ralph,
Monday, March 28, 2005, 8:20:10 AM, you wrote:

>> BTW, I see that you're running a beta version, and a beta version that
>> I simply couldn't use for IMAP.

RI> AFAIK, my version was is the latest release version... confused now...

Yes,  I believe it is. And given that fact you may straighten out some
of  you  problems by getting the version Allie mentioned which was the
last more or less stable beta that solved some of the issues with your
version. (Note: your mileage may vary)

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A