Hi Anthony,
  On 04/04/2005 05:56 PM +0200, you wrote:

I've been good at what I do for a very long time.

Nah. You're just able to avoid doing a lot of things others can't. I find it disturbing that you imply that your method will work for others. This implies that what you merely desire and can therefore avoid, can never be a need for another. This is a highly unreasonable position to take. Of course, if you're simply sharing a method that just may work for a chosen few, then please clarify so that I can leave let alone.

--
 Allie Martin
System specs: http://www.ac-martin.com/sysspecs.htm

________________________________________________ Current version is 3.0.1.33 | 'Using TBUDL' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html