Hello Mica Mijatovic & everyone else,

on 05-Apr-2005 at 15:11 you (Mica Mijatovic) wrote:

> In other words, you need just an echo of your attitudes (to feel "safe"
> and "accepted")

You don't know me other than from some characters on your screen that
appeared after I tapped a few keys here and there, and chances are very low
that you'll ever get to know me. I am self confident enough that I don't
need any approval for my attitude and position.

Please, stop analyzing me, Mica. This is baring any sense.

EOD

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The man who has never made a mistake will never make anything else. --
George Bernard Shaw