Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ------------F1411E82490239E
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] @ 2005-Apr-8 10:21:24 PM
> "Can the messages in different message base be merged?" <mid:1321.111301328=
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > The Bat crashed; and I lost access to my mail folder. Can I set up
> > new mail folders in another drive; then when I get the old mail
> > partition back in working order, can I merge the messages in the 2
> > different directories into one???
>
> Tools/Import/The Bat! Message Base

I installed The Bat! in one drive; and the mail folders in another drive
(L:).  Now, I can't start The Bat -- because it is looking for the mail
directory (L:) which is now not accessible.  Is there a way to get The
Bat! to start as if it is a new installation -- without actually
re-installing it?  Or get The Bat! to look at another directory for the
mail folders?

TIA