Hi,

In Belgium, we have now an electronic identity card...  this card include a
certificate allowing us to digitaly sign a document/email...

The problem is : this certificate is used to authenticate our name, not a
"temporary" or a specific email address...  it means that this certificate does
not mention any email address...

Consequence, when i try to sign a mail with The Bat! Pro, it tell me that there
isn't any certificate for my email address (i think that The Bat only try to
find a certificate with my email address, and refuse to use a certificate not
mentionning it )...  but i do not find how i can ask it to use my
"address-less" certificate...

With Microsoft Outlook, i need to manualy change a registry key to allow it :
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\11.0\Outlook\Security\SupressNameChecks

Is it possible with The Bat ! ?  Or did i need to forget TB and use Outlook ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards...
 _
(_'
,_)téphane Bouvard [antarex AT freenet DOT be] http://www.antarex.be

--
  _  _
 |_)(_  Votre propre nom de domaine .be - service de qualité - 25 Euros