Hello Costas,

Monday, May 16, 2005, 12:03:07 PM, you wrote:
C> Upon reinstalling The Bat! 3.5, I lost my Accounts information. I
C> managed to install my main account details and I can see the
C> messages, but I cannot see three other accounts that I used to use.
C> All messages for those accounts exist on my hard disk. How do I
C> import those accounts to The Bat?

Look in your C:\Program Files\The Bat!\Mail folder (or wherever you
stuck it!), write down the names of the folders for each account
you're missing.

Open TheBat!, create a new account. In the name, put one of the
namesof the account folders you wrote down. From there just keep
clicking next (IIRC) and you'll be good. Do the same for the other
accounts.

C> (Now, where is the smilie for "panic"? I need it!)

:scared:    maybe?.... <grin>

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site: http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp

Tagline of the day:
Stock news: Sony's new DVD sales shatter old records.