Hi,

,- - [ Le lundi 16 mai 2005 vers 14:17 Roelof Otten écrivait: ] - -

> <moderator on>
> Please keep your entire signature under your signature delimiter.

TB does not recognise two signature delimiter, and there is already one added
by the add, so it does'nt change anything...  but if you want...

> I realize that several ISPs and employers have those added by their
> SMTP server, if that's the case you can keep them from appearing in
> your message body by signing the message with PGP/MIME or S/MIME or by

I would like to sign my messages using S/MIME, but TB does not recognize my
official/legal certificate :(  But it will not change anything, the add is
imposed by internal rules.

--
Best regards...
 _

--
  _  _
 |_)(_  Votre propre nom de domaine .be - service de qualité - 25 Euros