> How odd, you gave the impression you used it all the time for allowing
> certain addresses through that were wrongly classified as spam? Isn't that
> why you wanted a [TAG] in the subject line, to make it easier for you to
> enter those addresses into your spamcop whitelist?

No Tony that was me not Marck.

Spamcop never deletes my filtered emails (the spams) but holds them
for me to inspect and either "report and delete" or move to my inbox.

I wanted the tags as experiences with falsely held emails from the
SWREG Yahoogroup had shown that with such tags so I can easily spot
them when I scan the listings of such held emails (and avoid falsely
reporting spam).

--
Best wishes,

Steve Lee