Hello Mary,

 On Saturday, June 4, 2005, 5:06:30 PM, which was 6:48:29 PM
where I am, you wrote:

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mail Delivery System) has returned a
>> couple of list messages to me recently. I mean messages that I
>> posted and which appeared on TBUDL. Perhaps somebody using
>> wanadoo.fr as their isp is experiencing intermittent problems
>> receiving messages from this list?

MB> Happened to me this morning, and I was so paranoid about a possible
MB> spoof--since the returned message was presented as an attachment--and
MB> I knew I had sent no messages recently to anyone with a wanadoo
MB> domain--that I first scanned the attachment with F-Secure and
MB> TDS-3--and then, scared of it still, deleted it off the Desktop (where
MB> I had put it for the scan) and emptied the Recycle bin.

MB> Then I deleted it and the message, separately in TB!, and purged and
MB> compressed the TB! trash.

MB> Didn't even think about it having been a returned TBUDL message.

You are obviously extremely careful.
Do F-Secure and TDS-3 not scan all incoming emails and attachements
_automatically_ ?
If so, there would surely be no need to save the attachment to desktop
and then re-do a scan... ?

--
Just curious,
Regards,

Using The Bat! 3.5, under Windows XP Pro, SP2