Finalcut:
> What about a filter checking if "@myisp.com" is there AND "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> isn't there? that wont kill e-mail from here right?

  Alexander S. Kunz:
> I think I don't understand what you mean...
>
> A message that is sent as BCC to you has no header that gives a hint that
> it was meant to reach you.
>
> I'll send a message where I'll BCC you.

  I've seen several occurences of "for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" or "for [EMAIL
PROTECTED]"
  in messages where [EMAIL PROTECTED] was in BCC. I believe BCC means noone else
  than the recipient get to sees those personal "Received:" header lines :)

  But it is also true that a header might exclude any traces to your address.
  I have also seen messages that was apparently BCC'd me, but there was no
  presence of my address in the header. I think it depends on the config of
  the relaying mailserver and how it handles mail.

  ...gotta sleep now...

--
  St