Hello Roleof,

On Monday, 20 June 2005 at 11:54 PM you ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>> I was messing about with Thunderbird and tried importing a few
>> messages so I could play around but cannot get them in a format that
>> Thunderbird can import - anyone any ideas?
>
> I'd guess unix mailbox would work.

Yes, that's right. Just export a UNIX Mailbox and move this file into your
profile folder of Thunderbird just beside all other folders.
The profile folder normaly is located in %appdata%.

Upon restarting Thunderbird, you'll see the mailbox and can move your mails
where you want to have them. :)

--
Manuel, http://www.manuel-breitfeld.de