Hi Roelof,

Sunday, July 10, 2005, 11:05:02 AM, you wrote:

> Create a new filter
> Think of a fancy name
> Conditions:
>   Address groups -> (select your groups) -> contain -> Sender
>   AND -> Header -> contains -> Return-Recept-To:
> Actions:
>   Create automatic reply (this prompts you for a template that you can
>   change into: 'Hi, I got your mail')
>   Check: Continue processing with other filters
>   Send generated messages: select your preference

I've done as the above except using this:
AND <Header> contains any of <Confirm-Reading-To:
                              Return-Receipt-To:>

It doesn't work! :-(
The filter is tested but not triggered! If I
check the message source (with F9) and manually search for
"Confirm-Reading-To:", for example, I CAN find it. Why doesn't the
filter find it?

> Now set this filter on top of all your filters, maybe below your
> filters that process mailing lists as you wouldn't like to be banned
> because you're sending return-receipts to a list.

Ok. I use a separate account for mailing lists so I've created a common
filter (for Read messages) excluding that specific account.

--
thanks!
 alien  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]