Hello Ludovic LE MOAL & everyone else,

on 13-Jul-2005 at 17:49 you (Ludovic LE MOAL) wrote:

>>> Save it in the accounts' root folder in the mail directory.
                          ^^
                      important :-)

>> Thanks, Alexander, but it won't work. Is this trick related perhaps only
>> to versions 3?

> Maybe. But I'm not sure I would have placed it in the root folder,
> rather in the folder of the account which is used.

Thats what I meant with "the accounts' root folder" (ie. not "the account
root folder"), because logging is done per account.

<yoda>
Hrmmmm, confusion I caused - quite a difference that little S makes, hmmmm?
</yoda>

Btw. its not important which name you use. Its just a filename.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Like democracy, science succeeds in the long run not because it's
luminaries are free of error, but because they are often found out;
sooner or later nature puts an end to the nonsense by delivering it's
verdict in a suitable experiment. -- Nigel Calder