Hello Maurice!

On Tuesday, July 19, 2005, 11:19 AM, you wrote:

> I have just attempted another backup, this time disabling (in the
> 'What to backup' menu) Attachment Files - it worked !

Oh, good! Now you have time to hunt the offending sub-file at your
leisure. F-Secure never would say specifically which message it was
choking on, so I couldn't delete it with WinExplorer.

That's why I just archived the whole thing and moved it out of the TB!
directory. Not likely I'll be wanting to do a search in TBOT, and if I
do, I could probably do some sort of Windows Search for the Subject or
Sender.

> What is extremely curious however, is the strange behavior, which
> greys out 'Maintenance' in the Folder menu, whenever I highlight the
> name of a given account e.g. Main Identity.
> But, when I highlight individual folders e.g. 'Inbox' 'Sent' etc
> 'Maintenance' is suddenly accessible.

Yes, that is extremely strange. Someone more familiar than I am with
the ways of The Bat! will have to be the one to comment on this
further.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2