Hello Robin,

  A reminder of what Robin Anson typed on:
  Friday, July 29, 2005 at 22:40:31 GMT +1000

RA> Thanks MAU (& Marek)

RA> On Fri 29 July 2005, 22:20:25 +1000, you wrote:
>> View/Toolbars/Customise (or right clicking on any toolbar or menu). It
>> may seem a little awkward at first and you may not actually be able to
>> assign al shortcuts you had before. 'Customise' is not yet complete.

RA> Hmm, the keyboard shortcut I wanted was one that set the folder view
RA> mode. On v3.0.1 it came as part of the default setting. In v3.51 I can't
RA> see it at all. Is it one of the ones that can't (yet) be assigned?

Under Available Items on the left side, find Message Controller and
then scroll down to mFolderViewMode. Try adding it to a new menu and
then setting a shortcut to it. You should be able to then hide the new
menu and have the shortcut still work.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.51.9
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.3
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600