03 August 2005 - 21:05

Hello Rich,

rg> These products somehow merge the TBB and TBI files from each mailbox
rg> on both PCs???

Here (on the desktop PC) I've got all TB! data in a folder in a different
partition from the installed program - Options/Preferences/System/Mail
Directory/mybatdata.

If you had a similar set-up on a laptop you could use either machine to process
your mail (including deleting it from the server) and then when you are back in
the office you could synchronise both folders -
http://www.centered.com/secondcopy/how.html

Both support lan and removable  drives.

I can't see why this wouldn't work, there's nothing special about TB! folders
and files, is there?

William

Flying with The Bat! Professional
version 3.51.10