Hello Greg,

>> I use Office97 so get the option to use the Australian English
>> dictionary from it ;-)
>
> I am curious how you use the dictionary from Office. How? Is this
> applicable to only Office 97, or can it be used from other Office
> versions?

Yes, it works only with Office 97 dictionaries. However, there is a
trick to use the dictionaries even if Office 97 s not installed. That's
how I use the British English and Spanish dictionaries. Actually I don't
even install TB's ones. I explained on this list how to used them in:

| Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:45:19 +0200
| From: MAU
| Subject: Re: CSAPI spell checker
`-----

I can send you my proof.zip file which includes British and Spanish
dics, registry entries and a text message explaining hot to set-up.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.51.10