Hello Feli,

On Saturday, August 20, 2005, , [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
PJ>> I recently reinstalled TB! and wanted to try the spam plugin, Bayesit.
PJ>> This program is not working well at all; I "trained" it with over
PJ>> 3,000 spam messages, yet these are still routinely delivered into my
PJ>> inbox with very few ending up in the junk folder. I am using the
PJ>> default settings.

FW> did you also train BayesIt with Ham? Additionally you can use the
FW> whitelist to prevent listmails ending in the junk folder.

I haven't trained with ham yet, no, since it hasn't put "good" mails
into the junk folder either. In other words, it seems to be doing
nothing at all. As Roelof suggested, maybe I should give it a little
more time ( or should I... why not just install something that works
"out of the box")?

But I will try some ham training as you suggest. Thank you so much for
your help.

--
Best wishes,
Pat

Using The Bat! v%THEBATVERSION on %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME %-
%WINDOWSMAJORVERSION.%WINDOWSMINORVERSION Build %-
%WINDOWSBUILDNUMBER %WINDOWSCSDVERSION

--
8/20/2005