Hallo z5worg,

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:47:00 -0400GMT (8-9-2005, 0:47 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

Z> Yes, I meant Account templates. Is there any way to set up default
Z> demplates that will apply to all Accounts?

No.

Z> Since one cannot have more than one Account Properties open at the
Z> same time, I have to keep opening and closing two Account
Z> Properties in order to copy and paste. Is there a more efficient
Z> way?

Two ways to do this easier:
1)
Open the account properties and a text editor
Copy and paste all templates to the text editor
Open the next account
Copy and paste the templates into the next account
2)
Copy your new message template to a QT (quick template) and all it 'New'
Share that QT with all accounts (options tab)
Change the new message template for all accounts into this:
%QInclude('New')%-
Do likewise with the other accounts.

Especially the second way has a certain appeal to me, but as I'm using
just one account, I can't really comment on either of them.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

"Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning." - Kirk

The Bat! 3.61.03 beta
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM