Wednesday, September 07, 2005, Roelof Otten [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:47:00 -0400GMT (8-9-2005, 0:47 +0200, where I
> live), you wrote:

Z>> Since one cannot have more than one Account Properties open at the
Z>> same time, I have to keep opening and closing two Account
Z>> Properties in order to copy and paste. Is there a more efficient
Z>> way?

> Two ways to do this easier:
> 1)
> 2)
> Copy your new message template to a QT (quick template) and all it 'New'
> Share that QT with all accounts (options tab)
> Change the new message template for all accounts into this:
> %QInclude('New')%-
> Do likewise with the other accounts.

This sounds promising.

Now does that mean that even if the QT is checked to share with all
accounts, it doesn't really share unless the macro %QInclude('New')%- is
typed into the other Account's Properties?

And if I modify the QT at a later date, the change will apply to all
accounts that has the %QInclude('New')%- in it?

--
Thanks in advance

Using The Bat! 2.12.04
Under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A