Hello Mary,

> I put my cursor on it (my OS is Windows XP) and simply move it out of
> my way, as I would move any other window.

Thanks for your tip, Mary. If moving the mailticker manually is the
only option maybe its possible to make an inquiry to optimize that.
Would you like to participate in my brainstorming? Solutions I could
think of are:

- Option setting "hide mailticker when I click on it, open message
  ticker window when I double click on it" (or vice versa to avoid
  everybody hanving to change their habits to open the mailticker list
  window with a single click

- Right click option "Hide Ticker until new messages arrive"

- option to make the mailticker "click-through-able" and only react on
  rmb-clicks (don't know if this is technically possible)

Any other ideas?

--
Martin
TB! 3.61.06 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2