Hallo Fredrik,

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:20:54 +0200GMT (13-10-2005, 14:20 +0200, where
I live), you wrote:

FB> Since "Thread by Subject" is not a good way to watch a mailing
FB> list (You need to click the + to get more information than the
FB> Subject) I'm Threading using References+Subject, but since most
FB> some people mailinglist (and even here in this mailinglist) uses
FB> Reply to start a new thread all the threads are messed up.

Personally I prefer threading on references, not on subject only and
not on ref. + subj, but YMMV
On this list hardly anybody starts a new thread with a reply, that's
because of the fish-slapping trio.
The once in a while unthreaded reply that arrives here can be dragged
to its proper place in the thread.

FB>   I thought that it was possible to move around the messages using
FB>   Shift-click in the message view, but I have not been able to do so,
FB>   what am I doing wrong?

I always use Ctrl+]

--
Groetjes, Roelof

If at first you don't succeed, you must be using Windows.

The Bat! 3.61.12 Echo (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM