Hello tbudl,

The customize list is going to drive me crazy...I never find what I am
looking for! Please, please, please, make the customize window a
little more understandable!!!

But maybe in the meantime some of the customize gurus can point me to
the place where I can set the following shortcut (quote from a
keyboard shortcut file I found on the net):

o Ctrl+(Shift)+Plus/Minus = open/close all the branches of the current
                            thread in a folder

This shortcut does not seem to work on my german keyboard. I want to
change it, but can't find it in the customize dialog.

--
Thanks a lot!
Martin