Hello Bill,

Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 11:46:01 AM, you wrote:

BM> On Tue, 2005-10-25, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> I can't seem to figure out how to get a single filter to route
>> incoming mail to individual folders based on the sender field. I have
>> one name in the RULE tab under FILTERING STRINGS and the remainder of
>> the names in the ALTERNATIVES tab. The filter is in the INCOMING MAIL
>> folder.

>> Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

BM> Yes, you seem to be trying to get a single (complicated) filter to move
BM> messages to different folders based on sender!

I see that I have accidently mislead everyone by the content of my
original text. I used the words "individual folders" implying multiple
folder destinations when I should have said "a single folder" as a
destination.

Apologies.

 Jack                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now running TB! v2.11.02 from
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 2