Hello Dean & everyone else,

on 22-Dez-2005 at 14:29 you (Dean) wrote:

> I looked through the folder and yes the images are there

The images are included in the executable program. They are not stand-alone
files. Whatever splash screen images you have in your folder, TB doesn't
use them.

> but not being called up for some reason. Anyone know how to tweak
> whatever so the sky image background behind the bat once again show's on
> my machine?

It shows up every time you start TB unless you pass the /NOLOGO parameter
to TB while starting. Maybe you have altered the shortcut to your TB
executable to include the /NOLOGO switch?

Copied to TBUDL since this is not related to any beta version. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

If I had thought about it, I wouldn't have done the experiment. The
literature was full of examples that said you can't do this. --
Spencer Silver on the work that led to the unique adhesives for 3-M
"Post-It" Notepads.