Hello Alexander,

> Whatever splash screen images you have in your folder, TB doesn't
> use them.

you can use your own background pictures. Here is a guidance from Robo:

.-----[ mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]-----

| DE> They seam to appear randomly.
| Ok, people, I can say more - if you put images in the folder, where
| TheBat! starts from, named accordingly - bk*.jpg (must be jpegs,
| though), the size can be any, but small pictures are better, since they
| took less time to load.
| 474x384 is the exact size used for splash.
| In the case, when custom images are supplied, no time-bound selection
| will occur, the random picture will be taken. (If there is only one - it
| will be shown always)
|
| PS. Do not ask, if the phases of the moon will be taken into account, though.
:-)

| http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.the-bat.beta/13250

You can use also your own Splash screen with your own Batlogo.xml.
Take a look at Minimal Design Splash (104 KB):
http://thebat.zetema.de/zip/minimal_batskin_splash.zip

--
Best regards
Miroslav