Howdy Darrin,

Monday, December 26, 2005, 7:13:10 AM, Darrin wrotened:

Darrin> Hello friends,

Darrin> If I use Roguemoticons, it wouldnt be of much use other than with
Darrin> other bat users. Is that a correct assumption?

Frankly yes. But then we are the only beautiful mail users. So perhaps
you  should  be  thankful  for that. Basically I don't know of another
mail program with that functionallity.

--
Have Fun,

Stan the Almighty!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.70GHz 598 MHz 1.00GB RAM
Someone once told me that love makes the world go 'round. Well, I just
had to laugh in their face because, c'mon, everyone knows that what
makes the world go 'round is a mutant gerbil on a treadmill.