On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:03:38 +1100 GMT, Chris wrote:

>>> Can someone tell me where to find the filter log (re-filter mail, log
>>> option checked) in v3.64.01?

>> I guess that the log messages will end up in the log "drop-down" at
>> the bottom of the The Bat! main window.

> Hm, just looked there, and no, there is nothing in the drop-down.

Just to clarify, the drop-down and the Account / Show Log is the same
log ;).

And I made sure that one of my filters had the log options set and
refiltered a folder and I got this message in the log:

2006-01-17, 15:44:43: FETCH - Message from Someones Name, subject "Test
Subject", size 6 828 bytes filtered  (processed by "Test Folder"), URL:
msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Folder

So it seems to work here, are you sure that your filter works? Check
the statistics before and after ;).

--
/Fredrik

The Bat! 3.65.03 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2