Hello Marck,

MDP> Dear Jack,

MDP> @19-Jan-2006, 05:41 -0600 (19-Jan 11:41 here) Jack S. LaRosa [JSL] in
MDP> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Bats!:

JSL>> Since I have two different address books for the two accounts, why
JSL>> does the CREATE A NEW MESSAGE down-arrow show FAVORITES from BOTH
JSL>> address books?

MDP> Use different a "Default address book" for each account in account
MDP> properties.

I've had the accounts set up like that for a long time so that doesn't
seem to be the answer. The default address book for my account is
'Jack's addresses' and for her account it's 'June's addresses'.

JSL>> Also, since upgrading to v3.65 I noticed that if there's a message
JSL>> saved in the outbox as a finished message (not a draft) and I click on
JSL>> the RECEIVE NEW MAIL down-arrow and then select GET NEW MAIL FOR ALL,
JSL>> new mail is fetched and then the message gets sent. If the message is
JSL>> saved as a draft, it doesn't get sent. Is there some setting somewhere
JSL>> I'm not aware of?

MDP> Draft messages use the "Parked" flag to prevent them from being sent.
MDP> Non-draft messages are not parked and are sent.

I see where my wording on this question may have caused you to
misunderstand. If we assume there are no parked messages but only
saved, ready-to-send messages, and I choose GET NEW MAIL FOR ALL I
would expect TB to do only a receive, not a send/receive which is what
it does. I would expect a send/receive only if I had chosen SEND +
CHECK FOR ALL.

 Jack                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now running TB! v3.65.03 from
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 2