>> I would think that if I need 2 filters I would take *ALL* mail
>> addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and FIRST send it to the spam
>> bucket THEN filter the spam folder for "correct_name
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" and return these to the pending orders
>> folder.

DAC> you lost me there. filter the mail you want to keep. put it whereever
DAC> you want it. then all that's left is spam in the inbox,

Well, I'd prefer not to leave spam in the inbox.

DAC> or your filter could be if a/then b, and go on to next step c,
DAC> which is to move it to your junk folder.

This is what I was hoping to learn to do, but there were 2 questions
as to how to do it.

DAC> maybe b can be to flag the message or some such, and just leave
DAC> it in the inbox,

I'd prefer to have the filter do more work than just flag an e-mail...
If it can flag an e-mail it can move an e-mail, no?

DAC> but why not have a this is good mail folder.

The pending orders folder I mentioned is such a folder.

 Thanks much,
 Rich

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays