This just happened to me a second or two ago. I was near the end of a
post to a Livestock Guardian Dog email list and my clumsy finger hit
**some** unknown key in the upper or topmost tier and the whole email
was sent along with a download of all accounts.

I have, what I thought, were hot-keys switched off !!

Most annoying it is. Most terribly annoying. I immediately hit the X
on the Connection Centre window to try and kill it. I then hit the
kill on the Dial-up but the message got out.

What ires me is that I know there were typo's with red underlines and
I was going to go back and do the grammar and spell check stuff as I
do after I get to the end of the writing.

I am not, despite being on Internet for a very long time, a speed
type due to finger configuration and possibly brain configuration.

I do NOT like that I have no control over some secretly placed
hot-key. Mind you, I suspect it **could* be <F-11> but am not sure.

I would like to be able to selectively switch-off these keys.

--

Regards,
Robert D.