Hello Perry,
  A reminder of what Perry Nelson typed on:
  Sunday, February 05, 2006 at 09:53:38 GMT -0500

PN> Although I created the filter three times for the three accounts I
PN>   have, I realized afterwards that I didn't need to do that. I could
PN>   have simply selected the filter in one of the accounts and pressed
PN>   CTRL-C, to copy it to the clipboard, and then gone to another account
PN>   and opened the READ filter section and then pressed CTRL-V to paste
PN>   the filter into that account too

Just had a thought here that you could have just created this as a
common filter.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.70.07 "Qigong" (Beta)
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600