Hi Stuart,

Sunday, February 5, 2006, 11:51:43 AM, you wrote:

PN>> I could have simply selected the filter in one of the accounts and
PN>> pressed CTRL-C, to copy it to the clipboard, and then gone to
PN>> another account and opened the READ filter section and then pressed
PN>> CTRL-V to paste the filter into that account too

SC> Just had a thought here that you could have just created this as a
SC> common filter.

  Thanks for the suggestion. I'll consider that in the future for other
  similar filters. I haven't used common filters before, but using them
  for this kind of filter would seem to make sense.

  As one of my taglines says ...

  There is always one more thing to learn about The Bat.
  -- Miguel A. Urech

--
Regards,
 Perry