Hallo Robert,

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:53:32 -0500GMT (10-2-2006, 0:53 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

RD> I bought a new Scanner/FAX/Printer/Copier/Dishwasher ... admittedly,
RD> it isn't anywhere the top line, rather middle ground. A *Brother 640*.

RD> One can designate which Email program the scanned attachment goes to.
RD> I tried Outlook Express. An email was generated, I assigned an address
RD> and sent it.

RD> I then tried TB!. A plain-text email was generated. There was no
RD> attachment.

When create an archive with WinRar with the intention to mail it, I'm
getting a garbled message without an attachment, while this used to
function properly in the past.
As you and me are both using a beta version and since what I tried
used to work, I'm guessing that this is a beta problem, therefore I'm
CC-ing this to tbbeta and I'd appreciate any follow-ups to go to
tbbeta too. (Unless somebody confirms this problem with the current
release.)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Blessed are the pessimistic, for they hath made backups.

The Bat! 3.70.08 "Qigong" (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM