Hello Alexander,

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:16:16 +0100 GMT (25/02/2006, 00:16 +0700 GMT),
Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

ASK> Besides that... why are people using email if they print it out eventually?

I print out important mails in the office (such as quotations),
because I know too much about computers to trust them! ;-)

ASK> You could write snailmail letters right from the start. :-)

Snailmail is too slow for today's business environment. Besides, I had
trouble keeping in touch my friends and family before email was
invented. From a very few times a year it's now almost daily.
Especially with my family. At one time, I wondered whether buying a
modem for my parents was really that great an idea... ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're
on.