Hello Robin,

> Some of my QTs output text followed by one or more CR/LF. I use this a lot
> in building my email templates, but the later versions of TB! trim trailing
> CR/LFs.

I mentioned this a few days ago on tbbeta, too. Funny there is someone else
noticing this right now:

mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There was no direct solution to this problem found in that discussion.

I found no other solution than to always have my CRs *before* the
output, not after. So I changed all my QT to:

"

outputting some line"

...which in the end gives me the same result: emtpy lines between
QT-texts.

--
Martin
TB! 3.71.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2