Hi Peter,

> Hello Chris,

> on Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:55:15 +1100 (2006-02-26 02:55:15 in .nl) in the
> message with reference <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> you [] wrote (at least in part):

C>> The margins are set in Print Setup to 3cm (both left and right),

> Ok.

C>> and 25cm (top and bottom-I'm using A4 paper).

> I hope not when using A4, as it is 29,something cm in height (note
> here the ',' is used as a decimal separator).

Yeah, 210x297 or something like that - but it was fitting on the page
lengthwise ok, just not widthwise. Actually, it was The Bat! itself that set
the margins - and the margin it set for width was some insane number like 20cm.
I was the one that changed it to 3...

C>> I've tried adding %WRAPPED to the print template in Print Setup (on
C>> the very first line). Nothing I can do will make this message print
C>> correctly. Help!

> There have been problems in beta's preceding this release. Apparently,
> the issue hasn't been completely resolved.

I'm using v3.71 - so if %WRAPPED was working properly, that would have fixed my
problem?

--

Chris

The existence of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said
"I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away"