Hi all,

I send quite a few emails each day which have the URL's for websites in the
body of the email. I'm in the habit of running a spell check on the email
before I send it, but every time I run a spell check it picks up of each piece
of the URL separately! So for example if I put the following URL in the email:

        http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4824642.stm

the Spellchecker will pick up on: http, bbc, uk, europe and stm as words which
require suggestions. Since TB is capable of identifying a URL in the body of an
email is there a setting that I've missed that will tell the Spellchecker to
ignore URL's?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul

Created using TheBat! 3.72.04 (Beta) on Windows XP