Hello TBUDL,

My setup is now that I have TB Pro both in the office and at home.
However, I don't want my private mails on the office computer, so I
use Voyager in the office, which checks my private accounts.

(Voyager rulez! I take it with me on trips now. Very convenient.)

I don't use OTFE on the computers, but obviously Voyager does. I now
want to copy my private ABs from the home computer to Voyager. A
simple file copy won't work, due to the different formats.

How do I go about? The AB in Voyager is empty, so an overwrite would
be OK.

 Thomas                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]