Hello Paul Meathrel & everyone else,

on 22-Mrz-2006 at 22:17 you (Paul Meathrel) wrote:

>> Your original message is just one single very long line which appears
>> as three lines in my preview window - I find that rather hard to
>> read.

> OK, does this suit you better. I've temporarily switched to MicroEd to
> see how things go for a few days. I've no doubt that you'll notice if
> I switch back. How does it look at your end now I've switched?

Much better - the text is nicely wrapped now.

>> I only have auto-wrap enabled and use ALT+L on the quotes and my own
>> text to format it nicely.

> As far as the Help file goes, it seems to indicate that ALT-L means
> "Align the block on left end". When I try it on your text and on mine
> it doesn't appear to do anything, what exactly does it do?

It only does something if the text is "out of bounds" for the wrap limit
you specific in the editor preferences. If there's nothing to re-align,
it indeed doesn't do anything. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

A man's only as old as the woman he feels. -- Groucho Marx