> Hi 'Batters!

> My colleague today noticed that the Created and Received times are
> incorrectly displayed after the DST change of March 26.
> Our time zone is UTC+1, but messages created before the DST change are
> now displayed with UTC+2; for example 24-03-2006 14:55:00, while the
> message actually was created 24-03-2006 13:55:00 - and IMHO opinion
> should display the actual creation time of that moment, and not
> "corrected" with the current DST. Same applies for Received, of
> course.
> Anyone similar experience?

> There's no such issue in the BT yet; when times are indeed displayed
> wrong with others also - not isolated to our installations only- I
> guess someone (me?!) should file one...

Hi,

Yes, you are correct. The Bat! has always annoyed me in that way. Every time
Daylight Saving starts and ends, The Bat! always changes the timestamps on my
stored e-mails by an hour either way. Example, an e-mail with a received time
of 10am, will be displayed as 11am once the clocks jump forward an hour. In 6
months, when the clocks jump back an hour, the timestamp will change back to
10am. As far as I'm concerned, The Bat! should not be able to change the
timestamps on e-mails ALREADY RECEIVED (couldn't bold that, so I had to
uppercase it so I don't get flamed to a crisp by the people who are going to
misunderstand and think I am asking The Bat! to ignore DST altogether, which
I'm not). Anyway, it's been a long standing issue, and if Ritlabs haven't fixed
it by now, they aren't going to, so I wouldn't bother lodging a bug report.