On Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 3:29:14 PM, Marten Gallagher wrote:

>> On Sunday, April 30, 2006, 5:51:32 PM, Simon wrote:

S>>> Hi Jon,

MG> I wondered if Jon Polish has re-tried the filter business with the latest
MG> TB version now that it is reckoned to be fixed...

By the way Marten, I saw your post about what it means and actions to
be taken when a bug is reported as wait verify fixed. Because of my
problem in receiving messages as stated before, I did not get that
thread. I intended to respond to it, but I cannot. So I guess the
couple of hundred messages that come at once are incomplete.

Anyway, the answer you got was not satisfactory to me. If the reporter
is to verify the fix and close the BT, shouldn't he/she also have
access to the build in order to test it? I have seen no announcements
of such builds, so I cannot know if the bug is fixed. This is
frustrating.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.72.02 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
"More Muslims have died at the hands of killers than — I say more
Muslims — a lot of Muslims have died — I don't know the exact count —