On Thursday, May 11, 2006, 9:31:37 AM, Dwight A Corrin wrote:

>>> So if you create a message in your Exchange account in TB, and put
>>> it in the outbox, it will get sent with your next scheduled
>>> connection to the Exchange server?

> No, if I put it in the OUTBOX it just sits there. Even closing and
> reopening TB! doesn't send it.

> Definite bug.

Now, about 7 hours later, I decided it was time to get rid of that
message which has been sitting in my oubox. I clicked to send. It got
a created time of now, when the message was sent, not when the message
was posted for sending into the outbox. I don't know if that is the
expected behavior but doesn't seem right to me.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.80.03 on Windows XP version 5,1