Hello Jack!

On Saturday, June 03, 2006, 2:53 PM, you wrote:

>>> Is there any automatic notification (by email message) of when this
>>> bug gets fixed or do I just have to watch general notifications more
>>> closely?

C>> If you "watch" the bug (login to Mantis, open the bug page, click
C>> "monitor"), then you will get periodic e-mail messages when the status
C>> has changed.

> Disregard previous message. I just figured it out.

Not always an easy thing to do! :)

> Thanks Chris.

You could add a confirming note, if you have the time, Jack, at
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5817 ,
that the bug is a problem for you, too.

That way, if Stefan hasn't had time to get back to the problem, at
least he will be able to see that it's not only a concern of the beta
testers involved: That the difficulty pops up not infrequently in
everyday use of The Bat!

Mary
The Bat! 3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2