Hello All,

I've created some common filters. On the share page I've selected all
the accounts that should use these filters.

The use of the filters is simple: just to look for some senders and then
put them into the right map.

The problem is that some of these filters are empty on the "share .."
page the next time I open TB. Some filters will hold the selection
others will not.

I could not solve it by deleting the filter and create it again.
I could not find it in the bug reports.

Does any one have some sollution for this (or is it known?)
In addition to this When copying and pasting filters TB often have a
error (general protection). Any clue how to solve that?

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v3.80.06, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

When a man's knowledge is deep, he speaks well of an enemy. Instead of
seeking revenge, he extends unexpected generosity. He turns insult into
humor, ... and astonishes his adversary who finds no reason not to trust
him. - Baltasar Gracian